Information on SWMS Concreting Services
A wide range of safe work method statements or SWMS for concreting services covers the most common types of work activities that are associated with concreting industry.
Such concreting-related SWSM (safe work method statement) provides a way for you as a PCBU or an employer to offer safety and health training. It is done by ensuring your workers or staff are aware of the possible hazards and risks associated with the jobs they perform. An SWMS sets out all the work activities in logical sequences adequately identifies hazards and then describes the corresponding measures for control.
It is vitally important for you to include all site-specific hazards, access the risk factor, and make your SWMS specific to your job at hand.
Here are some SWMS concreting services:
- Concrete placement & finishing work
This SWMS (safe work method statement) provides a clear step-by-step compliance method for finishing work and concrete placement on site. All common HRCW (hazards and risk controls had been included.
- Concreting pumping SWMS
This SWMS (safe work method statement) offers step by step compliance method for concrete pumping on site. All common kinds of HRCW (hazards and risk controls had been included.
- Concrete slab on ground – preparation SWMS
This SWMS (safe work method statement) provides a clear step by step compliance method or procedure for concrete slab on ground procedure. Again here, common types of HRCW – hazards and risk controls had been included.
- Concrete tilt panel installation – compliance checklist
A complete compliance checklist for tilt panel installation offers you with a comprehensive quality and safety control management tool for making sure compliance is effectively managed.
The concrete tilt panel installation checklist includes the following:
- Tilt-up and pre-cast concrete panel checklist for the structure.
- Tilt-up and pre-cast concrete panel checklist for lifting.
- Tilt-up and precast concrete panel checklist for lifting and temporary bracing.
- HRCW – facility for entering the high risk construction work, hazards that are identified onsite. You would be able to do using the HRCW form on SWMS.
- A fillable PDF format, provided for you to sign off from your tablet, phone or iPad.
- All other details like – sub-contractor details, site details and manufacturer details as well.
- Facility to enter the name/position of the person responsible for monitoring and completing compliance.
An important safety note
According to the current legislation, any business owner is completely responsible to carry out a risk assessment on site for identifying all kinds of potential hazards. The hazards that can harm workers/laborers, or/and other people nearby. Such hazards must be checked properly against the hazards that are listed in your SWMS and all HRCW (high-risk construction work), not listed hazards should also be noted down. Workers must be informed and must sign off on your revised SWMS before starting any work.
If you need SWMS for concreting services in Australia, contact Construction Safety today, as their main aim is to develop products that are simple for using and implementing onsite. If you need and additional information on SWMS concrete services, please contact them.
Looking for a landscape architect or designer at Bayside Pavers? Here’s everything you need to know before hiring one, including tips on how to find the best one for your project.